Monday 9 November 2015

Welcome Windows Phone lovers...

 Hi friends, 
          It's my first post. Let me help all techies who entered into the world of Windows Phone- The ULTIMATE Operating system from Microsoft. As we all know from MS DOS the Microsoft family have fulfilled our dreams till Windows 10...

                  I have used different android platforms before my first lumia phone. It was nearly before 3 years I started my WP journey till now. As I already said my experiences with my favourite mobile platform and its intense capabilities which enthrilled me may help you  to grasp THE IMPOSSIBLES in other platforms. It is the ever developing unique technologies in a smartphone  that Microsoft introduces before us. WP is only for THE CURIOUS FELLOWS...

              Many may be heard of the distressing opinions like windows phones can't have this and that and blah blah blah... I have to say only one thing WINDOWS IS THE RIGHT CHOICE in choosing a smartphone. I will explain why in my coming posts..

                   

          Feel free to ask your doubts and queries related to windows phone. Yeah I am here.. :)
It's WPULTIMATE...
          The blog exclusively for casual professionals.... ;)
     Feel proud to be the owner of a windows              phone...

  Don't forget to Subscribe...   wpultimate.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment